Moores is a leading adviser in the disability and aged care sector assisting organisations and families to protect the vulnerable.
Providing advice to organisations on their obligations around:
- Privacy and health records
- Dealing with personal legal decision makers (attorneys, guardians, administrators)
- Investigating and responding to concerns of misconduct or abuse and engagement with authorities
- Vulnerable persons policies and not-for-profit compliance
- Staff training and workshop sessions
- Preparation of Wills, life interests, protective trusts and special disability trusts, or standard Wills without trusts - Download the Vulnerable Beneficiaries flyer here.
- Preparation of powers of attorney
- Acting in VCAT guardianship and administration proceedings
- Powers of attorney compensation claims
- Advising on liability of administrators or trustees