Personal legal management
Taking care of you and your business
The knowledge we gain in looking after your business interests can allow us to be more effective in looking after your personal interests. For over 40 years our property, family law and wills & probate teams have been providing our clients across Australia with expertise and guidance in their personal legal matters.
Our holistic approach to resolving family law disputes will minimise stress. This approach involves us working with you to take account of all considerations, be they personal, financial or emotional. Importantly, we’ll always examine all alternatives before taking anything to Court.
Whether it is residential or commercial property, we work closely with financiers and other advisors to achieve successful outcomes. With accredited specialists in property law and leasing on our team we have the experience and expertise to deal comprehensively and pragmatically with any issue you’re presented with, no matter how complex.
Our experienced practitioners can assist with will drafting, probate, and estate disputes and can offer practical solutions for all legal needs associated with wills and probate.
We are able to assist with:
- Family Law
- Parenting and children's issues
- BFA’s and pre-nuptial agreements
- Collaboration & mediation
- Family law property disputes
- Maintenance & child support
- Property & tax
- Click here to start your Family Law enquiry online.
- Property Law
- Buying & selling real estate
- Leasing (including SMSF business property leases)
- Subdivisions & development
- GST & taxation implications regarding property
- Aged care & retirement village advice
- Wills & Probate
For articles relating to topics on Family Law, Estate Planning and Property see our news section by clicking here.
- Andrew Boer (Practice Leader, Property)
- Andrew Sudholz (Practice Leader, Property)
- Eric Choo (Senior Lawyer, Property)
- Kate Drummond (Senior Lawyer, Property)
- Jennifer Dixon (Practice Leader, Wills&Estates)
- Krista Fitzgerald (Practice Leader, Wills&Estates)
- Lachlan McKenzie (Practice Leader, Wills&Estates)