Your key legal questions and issues answered…
The thought of returning to campus can be a daunting and challenging process for Schools. In this webinar recording, we address the following key issues and concerns;
This webinar recording covers:
- So far, so good? Preliminary impressions after first tranche for many schools.
- Social Distancing and Cleaning – how does it work for:
- Staff areas;
- Student areas;
- Students who are mature physically/”adult” in body – e.g. years 9-12 may be fully mature physically.
- Returning earlier/later/differently than state schools – is this permitted and feasible? What do we need to do?
- Staff at Risk – how to pay and manage employment if they are over 65, health issues. Any issues with discrimination?
- Student and Staff Refusal – how much must we comply with requests to continue to work at home? Can kids stay on remote learning and would we breach regulations?
- Pandemic Policies – how do we manage keeping people at home if unwell?
- Religious Services and Observances – does the 10 person plus Celebrant rule apply? Or the metre squared rule? Or neither, because kids do not need to socially distance.
- Sports – does the training rule of 10 people plus coach apply? Or the metre squared rule? Or neither, because kids do not need to socially distance? Can kids and/or staff use the gym/pool?
- Drive Through Drop Off – risks and what about ELC?
- Temperature Testing – training, safety and consent issues.
- Confirmed Cases in the School Community.
Register below to receive a link to the webinar recording.