Join us as we explore the key considerations of establishing a high performing Board including:
- Suitability of Board members – legal requirements and desirable traits;
- Reviewing Board composition – skills and experience;
- The role of the Chair;
- Board size and tenure of Board members;
- Matters to consider for Board subcommittees (Risk, Audit/Finance, Nomination and Remuneration);
- Setting expectations for Board conduct; and
- Board evaluation processes.
Presented by Moores Practice Leader, Rebecca Lambert-Smith and Senior Lawyer, Leanne Lee, this webinar recording is aimed towards and highly useful for charity and not-for-profit board members, committee members and executives.