Work with us
Why work at Moores?
We take a personal approach to your career, one that recognises everyone has unique talents and, therefore, unique professional development requirements. We believe intelligent, well-rounded, motivated people make better employees. That’s why we encourage our people to specialise, innovate and to contribute to both our internal and wider community.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for people with a diverse set of capabilities, experiences and personalities who have:
- An innovative mindset, who are caring, smart and ethical
- Strong business acumen
- Passion for having a positive impact on the community and businesses
- Consistently delighted clients in previous roles
What can I expect if I work at Moores?
- Expect to work with other high calibre people also attracted by our work, our clients and the way we do business
- You will be provided with ample opportunity to develop your skill sets and personal brand within and externally to Moores
- There are no timesheets. None. We believe Moores Agreed Pricing (MAP) allows our lawyers to achieve their true potential and deliver superior service to clients.
- Our lawyers enjoy rewarding careers and challenging, high-quality work across a range of practice areas and client types.
- Working flexibly is encouraged and accessible
- Yes we are a law firm, but we also provide our clients with training and education, project management and consulting services