Estate Planning and Structuring team at Moores is one of the largest in
Australia and includes 4 accredited specialists in Wills & Estates.
We take a
proactive, hands-on approach to helping you navigate a path to ensure the
interests of your family are protected in what can sometimes be stressful and
We can help you
Wills, Estate and family succession planning, including:
- Strategic Advice on use and operation of trusts, including tax and duty concessions
- Wills with life interests, protective trusts and special disability trusts, or flexible testamentary trusts
- Advice regarding the establishment and use of testamentary trusts post death
- For more information on Testamentary trusts see FAQs below
Self-managed superannuation funds, including:
- Establishment of funds, or variations to existing funds;
- Succession of control of existing trusts
- Advice in relation to superannuation binding nominations, pension documents and ownership of life insurance
- Compliance advice
Structuring advice, including:
- Asset protection advice relating to a relationship breakdown or potential bankruptcy
- Tax and stamp duty advice
- Special purpose trusts
- Restructuring or establishing business and investment entities
- Business Succession and Shareholder Agreements
We are equipped to handle all aspects of estate planning through to administering estates and conducting litigation where necessary. Our expertise extends to Elder Financial abuse which is found out as part of the estate planning or deceased estate processes.
What you can expect
Specialising in complexity
Our unique expertise is sought
after to help navigate complexity resulting from a range of factors including
family business structures, SMSF, financial arrangements, complex families,
family members with special needs, tax, etc.
We look for a better way to achieve
your objectives, including where tax and duty concessions apply or structures
can offer asset protection and other benefits.
A proactive approach to protecting
Our expertise extends to all
aspects of dealing with family wealth from proactively planning and protecting
estates through to death and post death estate administration and
disputes. Because we know what can go
wrong in the end, we know how to protect your interests at the start.
Bespoke proposal with
no surprises pricing
Because each client is unique, we invest time up front understanding your personal situation and what you would like to achieve. We provide you with a personalised proposal and a fixed fee cost. You will know the cost before we start work. It is important to us that you feel free to provide information and ask questions without worrying about being charged for every phone call, email or meeting. See Moores Agreed Pricing
Teaming up with your Advisors.
We deliver a holistic approach to your estate planning needs, working closely with your accountants and financial advisors to ensure that the solutions we provide not only meet your estate planning requirements but your current taxation and asset protection needs.
Awards and Accreditation