Luke Haley is a Special Counsel in the Private Clients Team at Moores
Luke is a Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialist in Wills & Estates.
Luke enjoys putting minds at ease by ensuring that any legal matter which causes sleepless nights for a client is handled with the utmost care. This is particularly important when you are dealing with the death of a loved one, or having the uncomfortable discussion about planning for your own death.
Luke assists clients with:
- Estate planning and structuring, including complex Wills, asset protection, testamentary trusts and challenge protection
- Powers of Attorney
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Establishment and variation of trusts
- Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration
- Estate and trust administration and taxation
- Litigation and dispute resolution, including testator’s family maintenance, trusts, equity and contested probate matters
"Because we have the best estates team in Melbourne."
Proud parent of worlds cutest little boy and girl (self-assessed, but I’m pretty sure I was objective).