Luke Haley is a Senior Lawyer in the Private Clients group at Moores
Luke is a Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialist in Wills & Estates.
Luke enjoys putting minds at ease by ensuring that any legal matter which causes sleepless nights for a client is handled with the utmost care. This is particularly important when you are dealing with the death of a loved one, or having the uncomfortable discussion about planning for your own death.
Luke assists clients with:
- Estate planning and structuring, including complex Wills, asset protection, testamentary trusts and challenge protection
- Powers of Attorney
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Establishment and variation of trusts
- Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration
- Estate and trust administration and taxation
- Litigation and dispute resolution, including testator’s family maintenance, trusts, equity and contested probate matters
"Because we have the best estates team in Melbourne."
Proud parent of worlds cutest boy (self-assessed, but I’m pretty sure I was objective).