Whether it be a Board, a Committee or
Trustees, the responsible persons for your organisation have a unique set of
governance duties, responsibilities and obligations.
We can help you
We work with the responsible persons for organisations across the For Purpose sector.
Our services include:
- Proactive governance reviews to help you identify gaps and areas for improvement.
- Responsive governance reviews to meet compliance requirements of regulators.
- Tailored training for your responsible persons in relation to their key obligations and duties.
- Updating your governing document, so that it is clear, compliant and supports best practice governance.
- Developing Governance Charters and codes of conduct to support your processes.
- Managing internal disputes to preserve relationships and keep you on course.
- Developing policies that incorporate legislative requirements and are integrated with your governance framework.
- Tools to support the efficient and effective governance of your organisation.
What you can expect
We understand the boardroom
We’re not just
trusted advisors to the responsible persons of For Purpose organisations. We
don’t just consult closely and regularly with the not-for-profit and charity sector.
Our team regularly serves in governance roles. We understand
the unique dynamics of a boardroom and offer practical guidance, not
We don’t lose sight of the bigger picture
We know good
governance is not an end in itself. Improving governance is ultimately about steering
the ship well – avoiding regulatory traps and setting a course towards the
fulfillment of your organisation’s unique purpose. Our goal is to help you get
You know upfront what you’re paying (and what you’re paying for)
We price all
matters upfront with a detailed written proposal tailored to your needs. There
is no incentive for us to draw matters out, over service or become
adversarial. We have the same skin in
the game as you – to resolve matters practically and quickly wherever possible.