This is where Moores can help … with the largest and most accredited wills and estates team in Victoria, we have the experience and know-how to ensure that you’re in safe hands from the outset.
We can help you
We are experienced in challenging and defending all manner of disputes relating to wills, estates and trusts including:
- Challenging and defending claims for further provision from estates;
- Proving that a will is not valid, due to the willmaker lacking capacity;
- Removing an executor who was not acting in the best interest of an estate;
- Forcing an executor to provide an accounting of an estate and to distribute the assets to the beneficiaries;
- Having a will authorised by the Court for a person who lacks capacity; and
- Acting in disputes relating to the distribution of family trusts and the payment of superannuation entitlements.
What you can expect
A focus on your objectives
We will help you achieve your objectives whilst avoiding
protracted and costly disputes. Where
litigation (going to court) is necessary, we will make sure that you’re on the right path
from the get-go and have certainty as to your costs, and we will never lose
focus of your objectives.
Specialising in complexity
We specialise in complex estate disputes resulting from a range of factors including family business
structures, SMSF, financial arrangements, complex families, family members with
special needs, tax, etc.
This expertise also enables us to obtain successful and
efficient outcomes in more straightforward disputes.
Bespoke proposal with
no surprises pricing
Because each client is unique, we invest time up front understanding your personal situation and what you would like to achieve. We provide you with a personalised proposal and a fixed fee cost. You will know the cost before we start work. It is important to us that you feel free to provide information and ask questions without worrying about being charged for every phone call, email or meeting.
Awards and Accreditation