Erika Reese is a Senior Lawyer in the Private Clients Team at Moores
As an Accredited Specialist in Wills and Estates (Victoria) and a STEP - Trusts and Estate practitioner, Erika assists her clients with:
- Grants of representation and administering complex estates;
- Resolving disputes in relation to estates, wills, superannuation and trusts;
- VCAT guardianship and administration matters;
- Intergenerational wealth transfer and succession planning;
- Issues regarding family trusts and self-managed superannuation funds; and
- Superannuation death benefit claims.
Erika guides her clients with a calm hand through what is often a challenging, unfamiliar and emotional process. She brings a warm and empathetic approach to her clients’ legal issues while breaking down complexity, and enjoys the opportunity to make a difficult situation just that little bit easier. Her clients appreciate her clear and practical guidance, support and understanding.
"Working at Moores allows me to solve puzzles on a daily basis, while making a positive difference for my clients along the way. A lawyer is a bit like an anaesthetist – they can take the sting out of an otherwise painful process."
Away from the office, Erika is a keen cook and can often be found experimenting with new recipes!