Jessica Saunders is a Lawyer in the Private Clients Team at Moores
As a member of the Estate Planning and Probate team, Jessica assists her clients with estate planning, probate and estate administration including:
- Interpreting Wills;
- Assessing testamentary capacity;
- Preparation of Wills;
- Testamentary Trusts;
- Preparation of Powers of Attorney – Financial/Personal and Medical Treatment;
- Superannuation – externally managed funds;
- Grants of representation, including probate and letters of administration;
- Administration of deceased estates, including calling in and collecting assets and distributing and transferring assets to beneficiaries.
Jessica ensures her clients understand and are comfortable at all points of the engagement. A client recently told Jessica’s colleague Jessica had a smile the whole meeting.
Jessica enjoys learning new things each day and being creative in assisting clients with their estate planning.
I was drawn to Moores for their reputation with private clients and their expertise in estate planning.
Jessica volunteers for the local basketball club and has done so for the last 18 years. Would you believe she has never played a game in her life!