The COVID-19 Pandemic has significantly tested the Australian workplace relations and industrial relations system. As we bring 2020 to a close, we invite you to take a step back to see what lessons we have learned and how employers can best position themselves for 2021.
In this webinar recording, we will focus on:
- Key workplace relations developments in 2020, including:
- annualised salaries, modern awards and JobKeeper reforms
- underpayments, increased fines and criminal charges
- case law developments in relation to stand down, engagement of casual employees, and paid leave entitlements
- Workplace relations and industrial relations reforms that employers should prepare for in 2021, including:
- wage theft and underpayments, with increased fines and criminal charges
- the industrial relations “omnibus bill”
- what to expect from the Fair Work Commission in relation to bargaining and dispute relations in this uncertain environment.
Moores invites you to join its workplace relations team, Skye Rose, Som Leung and Brenton Allen, for a fresh look at workplace relations in 2020, and how you can best prepare your organisation for what lies ahead.