While government mandates may be changing, maintaining vaccination rates against COVID-19 may nevertheless be a priority for many workplaces, especially in higher risk settings.
In this webinar, we will explore what options employers have to implement their own policies requiring vaccination in the workplace. Introducing and maintaining a vaccination requirement is not straightforward, and will involve considerations of risks to safety in the workplace and whether a vaccination requirement is reasonable and lawful in the circumstances.
If you are asking any of the following questions:
- If the government mandate is removed, can we rely upon an existing policy requiring vaccination?;
- In the absence of a mandate, can we introduce a new policy requiring vaccination?;
- We have a policy, but do we have to continually assess safety risks to justify that policy?;
- How do we assess our safety obligations in our workplace?;
- Do our workers have the right to refuse to work if their co-workers are not vaccinated?; or
- What exceptions should we consider if we decide to require vaccination against COVID-19?,
then this webinar is for you.