Moores is currently taking bookings for December 2021 and January 2022 School Professional Development days.
Available slots are limited. If you are still wanting to book a session and/or decide on topics, we are currently experiencing high demand for the following sessions:
- Child Safety – general staff, including the new Child Safe Standards. (Meets the requirements of the Minimum Standards);
- Child Safety for Child Safety Officers. Intensive with case studies (including the Child Information Sharing Scheme);
- Challenging parents and students, including the new Safety Order legislation;
- Disabilities and reasonable adjustments – school obligations through the lens of the latest cases;
- Separated families – managing information, pick-ups, court orders and IVOs;
- Mental health in focus – supporting students and staff, including best practice support and return-to-school plans;
- Vaccination mandates for staff – ongoing challenges for heads of school;
- Supporting Diversity – carrying out your duty of care to LGBTQIA+ students and staff;
- Understanding your obligations through the lens of faith and discrimination, including new laws on suppression practices;
- Safety and risk in the COVID era, including managing students and parents (including unvaccinated) and the latest on Rapid Antigen Testing;
- Privacy and Avoiding Data Breaches – includes COVID and vaccination information and interactive scenarios.
How to book
We will have a discussion on tailoring, pricing and scheduling based on your individual School’s requirements. To make an enquiry please call Caryn Fitzsimons on 9843 0418 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.