Moores provides a full service for employers, with a strong emphasis on strategic and pro-active solutions.
We understand how important people are in running a successful organisation. Our Workplace Relations Team assists employers to protect and grow their business; developing and implementing strategies to ensure they take a proactive approach to employment issues. When disputes arise, we step in to manage them swiftly, sensitively and cost effectively.
Moores ensures you are not left behind. Our people are the best at what they do so you can expect the best available advice and service. They’re experts in their fields and committed to the providing strategic and commercial solutions.
- Hotline advice solutions
- Workplace investigations
- Advice and representation in discrimination, harassment, unfair dismissal, general protections and bullying claims
- Advice and development of independent contractor and employment agreements
- Protection of confidentiality, intellectual property and copyright
- Restraint of trade advice and enforcement
- Workplace investigations and remediation
- Online and face-to-face training for employees and executive management
- WorkCover advice for employers
- Enterprise agreement design, bargaining and implementation
- Strategic management of restructuring and redundancies
- Workplace health checks and audits
- Moores Workplace Relations Brochure
- Corporate enterprises
- Major Not-for-Profit organisations
- Educational Institutions
- Privately owned businesses
- Aged Care and Community Living providers
- Accountants and financial planners
- Skye Rose (Practice Leader)