Moores Privacy experts help organisations better understand their privacy obligations. Privacy is all about the handling of “personal information” i.e. personal information about your staff, volunteers and clients. This includes the collection, use, disclosure, storage, destruction, and de-identification of ‘personal information’.
Our privacy team works with a large number of corporates and Not-For-Profits regarding their privacy compliance including:
- Policy and compliance;
- Assisting with responding to privacy breaches or suspected breaches;
- Privacy audits and compliance reports;
- Developing data breach response plans;
- Privacy framework design; and
- Training boards and staff
Visit our Privacy page for further information and to download our free Privacy eBook.