Are you seeking advice on how to challenge or defend a Will or Estate?
- Have you been left out of a Will?
- Not received what you expected or have concerns about whether a Will is valid?
- Are you an executor of a Will that is being challenged or a beneficiary under a will and haven’t received your entitlement?
Moores’ Wills and Estate lawyers are the recognised leaders in this field.
With one of the largest Wills & Estates team in Australia, and the most Accredited Specialists in Wills & Estates, our lawyers have vast experience in assisting clients to navigate the complexities of estate disputes, all at an agreed price.
How we have helped our clients:
We can assist in all areas relating to Wills & Estates. Our recent disputes work includes:
- Bringing or defending claims for further provision;
- Proving that a will was not valid, due to the willmaker not having testamentary capacity;
- Removing an executor who was not acting in the best interest of an estate;
- Obtaining financial documents relating to the estate and forcing the executor to distribute the estate;
- Applying for a will to be authorized by the court for a willmaker whilst they were still alive, but incapacitated;
- Disputes relating to family trusts and superannuation entitlements.
- Estate administration and probate services.
Are your circumstances different to the above? Not a problem. Make a booking for an obligation free upfront consultation to discuss your situation and how we might be able to assist you.
Moores Agreed Pricing
Where most firms charge by time, our approach is different. With Moores Agreed Pricing (MAP) you’ll know our fee before we begin work. No estimates. No ranges. No hourly rates.
Moores Agreed Pricing (MAP) involves four steps:
- We listen carefully to you and ask the right questions to understand your needs
- We respond with a clear statement of scope and price
- If acceptable, we ask you to sign a formal price agreement
- We do what we promised as see your feedback
For more information on MAP, click here.
I know I have said it many times but I will say it again because I will be forever grateful for your work and professionalism with this matter.
You have been a pleasure to work with. I felt very supported and comfortable at all times, which was a big thing at that point in my life. So thank you and good luck for the future.
Moores’ commitment to my case was phenomenal. The result was far better than I ever imagined and the process was made easy by your dedication to my case.
I will have no hesitation in recommending Moores and have done so on many occasions since.